Harshvir,

SO_REUSEADDR sock option has noting to do with ur problem, please go thro
the socket ops man page to get a better understanding. First find out if ur
server code is a blocking i/o or non blocking I/O..if former then
connections will be handled sequentially..only after the 1st client is
finished will the server be able to respond to the 2nd connect request. If
non blocking then there should be no problem. Check the code if you see and
O_NONBLOCK flag set in some fcntl call or check for FIONBIO flag.

Thanks
--Gayathri