From: Harshvir Sidhu

Hi,

   I have a server application, which accepts normal sockets and ssl socket
connections. I am trying to make 3 connections to server from 1 client machine,
on same server port.
   When i connect on normal sockets then it works with any number of
connections.
   When i tried to connect SSL then they dont work. If i connect 1 client then
it works.

   In my listen socket, I have SO_REUSEADDR socket option, at first i thought
might be this is causing issue, but i tried to use SO_EXCLUSIVEADDRUSE even
then it dont work.

   Has someone seen some issue like this, any possible suggestion for this?

Thanks,

// Harshvir