On Thursday 17 January 2008, Christian Jäger wrote:
> It is perfectly normal that an indexing tool is especially active when
> building an initial index. Whoever doesn't have the patience to wait
Beagle should be an OPTION not a preset thing .

I would think very few people using Opensuse on the desktop either at work or
at home do not need Beagle  and prefere a faster more responsive machine to
one that is faffing around building an unwanted index of some form  , As for
Mac users   nuff said .

Pete .

--
People may not like my thoughts so what  as the saying in that strange TV
program  goes    " Am i Bothered "  i think not   i am a human i have a right

SuSE Linux 10.3-Alpha3. (Linux is like a wigwam - no Gates, no Windows, and an
Apache inside.)