> (being someone interested in the beagle decision and somewhat
> responsible for its packaging) put together a summary of the issues
> real/perceived, known bugs and a list of the options.  I should be able
> to do this sometime next week.

This would be very interesting (at least to me).  the problem with
Beagle that some of us are having could very well be down to
perception... myself included.  Maybe there is a clue in there that
can be used to change the default behavior of Beagle... like for
example to limit it's indexing particularly immediately after
install... and so on...

Ooops, I said I wasn't going to send any more messages on this topic :-)

C.