In general I ask me why we can´t do something like videos that explains
how you can use openSUSE. I mean, If you see it on a flyer, you maybe
understand this way, but you don´t _see_ how it´s done. You see some
pictures, but in a video, you can really _see_ how things happens.

Maybe we can make a Youtube-channel for this things and can do a page
called "openSUSE (or Linux) for newbies" like kernelnewbies.org or
something like this.

thanks
kdl

--