Le 07/01/2011 15:41, Jos Poortvliet a écrit :

> That means grandma who doesn't care about computers is NOT a target for
> openSUSE. However, her niece who sets up her computer and maintains it might
> very well be a target user for openSUSE.

yes.

I started this thread only to makes us note that other users exists
and that we have to be polite and friendly with them. We can say "we
are not for you, eventually ask some friend, sorry. Come back in some
time, if you are more friendly with computer, we will be proud to help
you become an openSUSE addict."

one or two pages, one or two flyers, that's all.

jdd