Hi Jos,

Jos Poortvliet wrote:

> Now we can discuss the usual riff-raff of ideas. I can think of a few myself
> -
> as usual, ideas are cheap. It's the work that counts. So let me introduce,
> just for this discussion, an interesting rule: if you add an idea, that means
> you are willing to do it. For example, if person X will say "we could do a
> monthly newsletter" that means that person X is willing and committed to do
> it. Or doesn't share the idea.

That rule should be applied not only to this discussion, but also to all
the discussions in our community.

Sometimes simple wild ass guess may be a good start point of a
discussion, but I don't think 'someone expect me should do this' is a
constructive idea. If one really want something to happen, she should
say 'I'll do. But I need your help because I don't have enough skill
and/or time to do' at least.

Best,

--
_/_/     Satoru Matsumoto - openSUSE Member - Japan _/_/
_/_/  Marketing/Weekly News/openFATE Screening Team _/_/