> Giving ideas is cheap, but asking not to give ideas if you can't produce is
> counterproductive to brainstorming.

I see where Jos is coming from, but I also agree that brainstorming is
a good thing.
Many of us have loads of good ideas that we don't have the skills to
bring to fruition.
Often ideas put forward by one person will be picked up and developed by others.

So I think, keep the great ideas coming.

Having said that, we need a lot more "I'm doing this right now" and
less "we should do this".

Ideas are 'a dime a dozen' - what matters is hard copy.

In novel writing we always say "you can't edit a blank page", and it's
great to see so many people
putting this into action - lots of great creativity going on right now!

cheers

Helen

(Rajko: my apologies for double send, hit wrong reply yet again....)

--
IRC: helen_au
helen.so...@opensuse.org