While I agree with everyone of them, I must say yes we cannot do all the
things we want to, maybe we lack the creativity or if we have the
creativity we lack the skill and even if we have both we lack time. I am
not defending anyone.

So if you want to do something productive or have an idea just start it
rather than waiting for others to do it for others. If you feel you lack
the skills, try to do it still prepare a rough sketch / article and
people will barge into it and improvise it but if you have an idea and
do not begin NO ONE will be able to help anyone. So I will say DO BEGIN
stuff.

Anyone willing to put their hands up for this one, or for your own Geeko
idea

1. Libre Office ( I am working on this one, I have an interview with
Petr Mladek ) which I will compile and give as soon as possible.
2. GNOME 11.4
3. KDE on 11.4
4. LXDE on 11.4
5. XFCE on 11.4
6. Sneak Peeks Of 11.4
7. Hosting Server PHP MySQL APACHE on 11.4
8. Collecting Screenshots for 11.4, Installation, Desktop Screenshots
etc (Kim )
9. Wallpaper Ideas
10. Feature List
11. openSUSE For Developers
12. Presentation Update for 11.3 from

Anything come on guys,

Thanks a lot Kim for Volunteering for the screenshots.

Regards
Manu