> I guess I am lost. I thought Jos was asking for ideas. Please forgive
> me, if I read it wrong.

Yes he is; but ideas that people want to 'own' and act upon - and I
think he means really with the context of that specific Studio
discussion, as it needs to be focused and actionable. So I fear we've
taken the thread rather off topic there.

> I think it time to stop the talk, and walk the walk. We got a lot of
> work with LESS than a month a way for openSUSE 11.4.
>
> Pup

I think we're heading in the right direction, Chuck. There were a lot
of reasons for that drop in rank I think, none of which I'm going to
state here (we all have our ideas on that!) but there is definitely a
feeling of excitement in the air right now. Check out the beautiful
artwork that is going on as well as lots of creative ideas people are
coming up with.

I'm really looking forward to the Hackfest, I think it's going to be a
fantastic opportunity to really pull all these ideas together and
create a lot of good stuff.

All of which is TOTALLY off topic from Jos's original email so....
back on topic ....

IDEAS FOR SUSE STUDIO MAILING LIST

I'm a little bit clueless about how newsletters actually happen but
I'd be happy to contribute with writing something if someone gives me
a specific task. For example, "Helen can you write me 500 words about
image editors on openSUSE, by next friday" or "Helen, can you
interview Jane UberDev about her latest Bretzn plugin"... I can do
that.

cheers

Helen

--