On Saturday 22 December 2007 10:30, Rajko M. wrote:

> > Catering to idiots only encourages them to continue
> > their idiotic behavior.
>
> Insulting 90% of people doesn't help to make your case.
>
> You have to understand that not everyone has the same goals in life as
> you, and also that different goals doesn't mean they are wrong.

<blah, blah, blah, touchy-feely b.s., blah, blah>

Having different goals does not change the fact that they are still idiots.
Nobody said they were wrong, just that they are idiots. If they did not
exist I would go broke because I make my living from idiots who pay
me to fix their stuff that they were too stupid to fix themselves which,
by being idiots, they probably screwed up in the first place. I see
them every day and will attest that yes, they do exist and I cater
to them so that they will not change their behavior and thus will keep
me in groceries.

To keep this on topic, just because those idiots use Beagle
because their synapses are firing at random does not mean that
all of us need or want it. If it works for them, then GREAT!!! That
is what makes Linux so good. Everyone has the ability to tailor
their system to fit their own needs, unlike the system of choice
of most idiots.

Fred