Robert Smits wrote:
On January 7, 2008 05:43:19 pm Doug McGarrett wrote:

I would love to see a show of hands (here) as to how many read the OT list.
I certainly don't, and I would bet that 95% of the rest of you don't
either.

I certainly don't . I come here to read On Topic posts. But those who intentionally (it's certainly possible to do so by mistake) inflict Off Topic posts on the rest of us want either to get an answer to an off Topic subject and they're too lazy to use Google, or have such contempt for the use of everyone else's time they don't care if they waste it.

It would help if the Off Topic list were put on
the same page at opensuse.org where the subscription
info for this list is found.

The primary reason that nobody subscribes to the OT
list is because IT'S NOT DOCUMENTED.