they are moving in the right direction with the practicum exam
(although I'd want to know how practical the exam really is).

Unfortunately, it's also a way to sell education courses -- you ALSO
have to take TWO Oracle U classes.....

http://www.oracle.com/education/certification/news/index.html?certlevels.html
> for more information
>
> IDC, IT Education and Training, Sept 2001
> crn.com, Certification: What's Hot, What's Not, Oct 2001

> -----

> San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing
> Lists

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
Author: Rachel Carmichael