These are all good ideas Kevin, I agree contributing docs to OrionSupport is
a good idea, but docs themselves can be tricky to write - if I'm
interpreting the list correctly, it's _sample applications_ that people
want.

Perhaps if people have code / apps they don't mind Open Sourcing, we could
get a library of 'good', well documented applications on Orion Support? (I
have one HUGE app that will be out within the next two weeks that is OSS and
uses everything Orion has to offer)

As for the tools, I've told the team many times that my personal opinion is
tools should be Open Source. They don't sell the tools, they sell the app
server. I know myself, Joseph, Victor and a few of the other 'Orion oldies
and know-it-alls' would be happy to hack at the admin tools to make them
better. (And with the upcoming J2EE Management Spec we could make them kick
ass tools for _any_ app server, which ironically would bring more cred to
Orion if we could best WL's buggy console)

Installer is not so useful IMHO, I'm sure the Orion team are working on
tools to tweak the running server's values, and setting up the initial
values are pretty much what Orion does out of the box?

Mike