I agree with all these comments... As a new Orion user, I'm most interested
in seeing live samples that do more than the most basic things. Also, I
have had the most trouble with deployment. So, several good, easy to follow
source samples with deployment descriptors and the deployment procedures
outlines would be really, really great...

Jim

--On Monday, August 21, 2000 10:54 AM +1000 Mike Cannon-Brookes