Hi Karl,

> I will try to make a list of areas where it would be easy to contribute in
> documentation and in source code and get back to this. Of course
> we are not
> expecting you to get nothing out of this yourself if you
> contribute, so there
> should be some kind of reward connected to contributing. Any ideas?

Yea...two. A sort of "credit" page on the Orion ABOUT boxes or in readme
files. Second, free licenses to Orion. I for example would like to do some
web-sites with Orion, but due to costs..as cheap as it is..I myself can't
afford it right now. If maybe you can offer in trade of some work (that you
deem worthwhile), licenses for production use of Orion, that would be good.