Hi,
I have developed this online test software using jsp and java beans (not
EJB's but simple java classes). The software takes a person from one
question to next and scores and score counters are kept in a bean which is
declared as the session scope.

I have put two buttons to go to the next question on top of the page and the
bottom of the page. Some times a person presses the upper next button before
the complete question loads. What this does is that the bean processing for
the current processing is left in an incomplete state, and starts the
process for the next question.

How can I enforce, that the whole bean and jsp page is executed before the
processing for the next quesiton starts. I feel  that it should be the web
servers responsibilty to queue and sysnchronise. But it is ot doing suh.

Thanks
Naveed