Naveed Ahmad wrote:

> Hi,

> How can I enforce, that the whole bean and jsp page is executed before the
> processing for the next quesiton starts. I feel  that it should be the web
> servers responsibilty to queue and sysnchronise. But it is ot doing suh.

That's not the responsability of the webserver since http is a stateless
protocol. I had a similar problem with clicking on a button when the
form is already posted, but the resonse not yet sent. What I did was
decalre a var (javascript) and set it to false like so:
<script language="javascript">
buttonClicked = false;

  function formPost(){
    if (buttonClicked){
      return false;
    } else {
      buttonClicked = true;
      return true;
    }
  }
</script>

in your case you could do simething similar:
<script language="javascript">
formLoaded = false;

  function setPageLoaded(){
    formLoaded = true;
  }

  function someButtonClicked(){
    return formLoaded;
  }
</script>

sven

Sven E. van 't Veer
http://www.cachoeiro.net
Java Developer                                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]