-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Michael Gantz
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 12:40 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Custom UserManager.

Server : Orion-1.4.5

I've created a custom UserManager and referenced it in application.xml,
I've taken out the principal tags in all the other files.  Here is my
problem: my custom user manager loads up and the init method gets called
but that's it.  The server never calls getUser on my user manager.  I'm
very sure I'm missing something really silly and simple but I can't find
it due to the complete lack of adequate documentation.

Thanks in advance.

Michael L. Gantz