Slight progress update.  I'm convinced now I don't have something
configured correctly.  In my UserManager, when setParent is called I did
a setParent(this) on the parent that was passed in.  After that, my
manager started receiving method calls to things like getUser.  I also
noticed that my setParent was being called with an XMLUserManager as it's
parameter.  Hopefully somebody can shine some light on this situation for me.

Thanks...

On 3/16/01, 12:40:06 AM, Michael Gantz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding Custom UserManager.: