Thanks for the info.

I tried the app w/ orion on both linux (kernel 2.4.0)
and Solaris (2.6), and got the same UnsatisfiedLinkError.
On linux I'm using IBMJava2-1.3.0, and on Solaris
Sun's 1.2.2_hotspot.  On both platforms, the app works
with Apache/Jserv.

Any ideas?

Ye

--- elephantwalker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ye,
>
> That's not an issue with orion. Its java. Depending on the jdk
>  and linux
> distro you are using, you will get this error. If you are
> using redhat 7.0
> or 7.1, I would use only ibm, sun seems to have some issues
> with rh. Orion
> runs totally in java. If java is broken, then orion won't run.
>
> IBM advises exporting the LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5 in your
> .bash_profile
> instead of relying on the built-in shells for java. This works
> for redhat
> 7.1 and IBMJava2-13, which is what we use for production.
>
> Regards,
>
> the elephantwalker

(ejb-module*,web-module*,client-module*,security-role-mapping*,