Hi Joe,

I usually build tools to build tools so I mostly can't "afford"
to accept other people's design philosophies. Thus the tools of
choice for me are the simplest because they have the least
conceptual overhead.  Put it like this, I am NOT interested in
making the most out of something like Idea, I AM interested
in doing three or four or tens times BETTER than Idea in
creating J2EE apps. Yes, I can use a tool like 'vi' to build the
better stuff, but I can't use Idea to do better than Idea if you
see what I mean. Like a dinosaur Idea has made its evolutionary
commitment, as have the other dinosaurs of similar ilke. It
sounds a lot better than JBuilder though for what it does ... it
simply doesn't sound better than my tools ... ;)

regards
goffredo