There *is* an OSG discussion
forum:http://www.3drealtimesimulation.com/3dsceneBB/index.phpIt's just not very
official (and not used much, from what I can see...). Email works great for me.
This together with the Wiki makes for a great community. Friction? What
friction? This mailing list is more civil than others I have frequented, that's
for sure ;)- Nick -> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org> Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:40:00 -0400>
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Tutorials> > >> It seems to me to not have received
the original Robert message, It is> >> not the first ime I got a reply to a
message I' ve never received.> >> has it  occured to anyone else?> > > Yes, me.
No idea why, nor how to fix it, but I've seen it happen about  > > 3 times in
the last week...> > Just an idea (sorry if it was discussed previously - I'm
new here)... how> about an actual discussion forum (like vBulletin) to
compliment the wiki. No> offense intended but I haven't seen a mailing list
used for all discussions> on a technical project since the late 90's (I think
the last one I used as a> developer that was served by Mailman was the
introduction of the PNG> format). As an outsider just learning OSG I have to
admit a text only> mailing list made OSG harder to approach then other similar
technologies> available today. Forums for other similar technology projects
I've> participated in seem to offer less friction (and more of a community feel
-> improving contributions) on technical discussions. Just my two cents.> > > >