boils down to an age old saying, you get what you pay for when it comes to
documentation with open source projects

SGI produced some excellent Performer manuals that helped some folks they
also spent alot of man hours and money producing these ( BTW these are still
very use for people new to Scenegraphs and 3d graphics becuase the concepts
are the same, the only real new things is programmable GPU's , I still
recommend these to newbies)

Problem to ay is too many folks expect everthing for free and expect
software to write itsself or someone to do it for them,  the only way to
learn how to
do something is to do it, and no book is ever going to give every  one all
the information they think the should have or what they want to achieve.

As has been said if some people feel theres a short coming in th FREE
documentation,examples, samples or code etc then please provide better
examples, better docs etc... or if you expect someone else to do if for you
then exect to pay for it...

Best Regards

Gordon

Gordon Tomlinson
Email  : gordon.tomlinson @ overwatch.com
YIM/AIM: Gordon3dBrit
MSN IM : Gordon3dBrit @ 3dSceneGraph.com

Telephone (Cell): (+1) 571-265-2612 <-- Note New Number
Telephone (Work): (+1) 703-437-7651

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
- Master Tambo Tetsura