Hi Vincent,

I'm not familiar with the AvailabilityMacros.h dependency.  Could you
post the file that is trying to include it.

One thing you could try would be to remove the CMakeCache.txt and then
re-run ./configure to see if force a query of available facilties
might prod it in the right direction.

A couple of days back I was compiling the OSG svn on a Mac, albeit via
remote login and didn't have any problems with the cmake based build.

Robert.