Hi all -- There seems to be a problem with the current svn head CMake. I'm
doing a clean build, and hadn't noticed this problem with current svn head
and an existing CMake cache, so delete your cache to reproduce the problem.

The default behavior appears to be /W4, and there doesn't appear to be a
CMake switch to change it. OSG_DISABLE_MSVC_WARNINGS is set to OFF, but this
variable is ignore in the CMake scripts, as near as I can tell.
OSG_USE_AGGRESSIVE_WARNINGS defaults to ON, but setting it to OFF has no
effect.

I'm currently working around the problem by manually setting
OSG_AGGRESSIVE_WARNING_FLAGS to "/W1" in CMakeLists.txt at line 566. It
looks like the value of this variable is replacing the normal CXX flags
unless I manually set them myself; see CMakeLists.txt line 586.

Anyone else seeing this issue?
   -Paul