Hi J-S,

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 2:57 PM, Jean-Sébastien Guay
<jean-sebastien.g...@cm-labs.com> wrote:
> Hello Mattias,
>

> I'd like to test, but it seems you forgot to attach the file?

Makes it kind of hard to test. Sorry about that. Trying again before
submitting the file to osg-submissions.

>> I stumbled upon another problem with the aggresive warnings. I needed
>> to configure twice before a changed aggresive setting would take
>> effect because the changes to CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS are made after source is
>> processed. Have you seen this?
>> Actually this should be seen on any platform. Have people on other
>> platforms seen it?
>
> I didn't see this specifically, but didn't try either. I just changed the
> value, generated the project files and noticed that the actual compiler
> flags hadn't changed. I didn't think to click "configure" twice.

i didn't either at first. I was really trying to get my head around
the internal cache variables involved and things didn't behave as
expected. I have now tested this on linux with cmake-2.6.3-RCx and
there this problem doesn't exist. Btw I'm currently using
msvc90Express on Vista 32-bit and cmake-2.6.2.

> I'll investigate.

Cool. And I'm working on a submission for the cpack stuff we talked
about before the holidays ;-)

cheers
Mattias