From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Paul Martz
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 4:21 PM
To: 'OpenSceneGraph Users'
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Warnings in VS

Sorry I missed the other thread before posting. The extra work involved in
having to reinstall my OS has caused me to skip a lot of osg-users email.

I read the other thread, and I see changes have been submitted to remove
/Wall. This is great -- we don't want the build to be bottlenecked by output
to the console. :-/

But has anything been done to fix the problem that
OSG_USE_AGGRESSIVE_WARNINGS is always ON and can't be disabled? If this was
discussed in the other thread, I missed it.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
http://www.skew-matrix.com
+1 303 859 9466