Hello Mattias,

I had a look at this. I suspect this was caused by the INTERNALly
cached OLD_CMAKE:CXX_FLAGS. I'm not sure I had your setup but made
some changes and at the same time removed a "fixme". I have attached
my current CMakeLists.txt. If you have the time please test, though I
guess your setups are fixed by now.

I'd like to test, but it seems you forgot to attach the file?

I stumbled upon another problem with the aggresive warnings. I needed
to configure twice before a changed aggresive setting would take
effect because the changes to CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS are made after source is
processed. Have you seen this?
Actually this should be seen on any platform. Have people on other
platforms seen it?

I didn't see this specifically, but didn't try either. I just changed the value, generated the project files and noticed that the actual compiler flags hadn't changed. I didn't think to click "configure" twice.

I'll investigate.

J-S