From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of
Jean-Sébastien Guay
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 2:31 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Warnings in VS

Hello Mattias,

> Makes it kind of hard to test. Sorry about that. Trying again before
> submitting the file to osg-submissions.

Got the file, thanks. (third time's a charm right? ;-) )

I'll try it out tomorrow.

> i didn't either at first. I was really trying to get my head around
> the internal cache variables involved and things didn't behave as
> expected. I have now tested this on linux with cmake-2.6.3-RCx and
> there this problem doesn't exist. Btw I'm currently using
> msvc90Express on Vista 32-bit and cmake-2.6.2.

I'm on msvc8 but the rest is the same for me. It would be surprising if it
was Linux itself that fixed the problem, so it must be cmake-2.6.3-RCx...
I'll try downloading RC5 from http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.6/ and see.

> Cool. And I'm working on a submission for the cpack stuff we talked
> about before the holidays ;-)

Excellent, I was just about to ask you if that was still planned or not...
:-)

Thanks,

J-S