Hi Sukender,

I have tested osgAL on Arch Linux 0.72 and GCC 4.0.3. It also works after
some changes. :-)

First, I think there should be an important definition for openalpp. Modify
the CMakeLists.txt in src/openalpp:

add_definitions(
 -DOPENALPP_EXPORTS
 -DOPENAL_VERSION=2007
 #-D_USRDLL
)

Otherwise I got lots of compile errors because of missing the OpenAL
version. The OPENAL_VERSION macro had been defined in the configure.in before
and maybe it could be made as an CMake option to users from now on.

And I would suggest do a few changes to the FindOGG.cmake, especially the
FIND_LIBRARY(OGG_LIBRARY ...) macro, to make it work in Linux. See
attachment for details.
Cheers,

Wang Rui
2009/1/5 Sukender <suky0...@free.fr>

> Hi again,
>
> I commited the "INCLUDE_WITH_VARIABLES" changes and fixed a few bugs. I
> also tested with dependencies in a single directory and now it works.
> I hope that's ok under linux/gcc (and other platforms/compilers); could you
> test it please? Thanks.
>
> Sukender
> PVLE - Lightweight cross-platform game engine -
> http://pvle.sourceforge.net/

# Locate OGG
# This module defines
# OGG_LIBRARY
# OGG_FOUND, if false, do not try to link to OGG
# OGG_INCLUDE_DIR, where to find the headers
#
# $OGGDIR is an environment variable that would
# correspond to the ./configure --prefix=$OGGDIR
# used in building OGG.
#
# Created by Sukender (Benoit Neil). Based on FindOGG.cmake module.

FIND_PATH(OGG_INCLUDE_DIR
        NAMES ogg/ogg.h ogg/os_types.h
        HINTS
        $ENV{OGGDIR}