Hi Wang

Thank you very much.

Dependencies are normally in different directories. But if you put all of them
together, then you may change inlude and lib dirs variables in CMake... I have
to chek it.
And thanks for the "INCLUDE_WITH_VARIABLES" modification. I'll write it and
commit soon (this afternoon for me ~= 12:30 PM GMT).

Sukender