Hi all,

Here everything build fines under WinXP, VS8 SP1.
But I have a little question, when I call :

osviewer.exe --window 100 100 800 600 cow.osg

Then I try to display the stats, nothing appears before several hits on the
"s" button, and I just see some parts of the stats, is it normal ?

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Morné Pistorius <
mpistorius....@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> >> In tests with my app I found some curious behaviour with the
> >> QOSGWidget (non-GraphicsWindowEmbedded) implementation.
> >>
> >> Since moving from the GLWidget approach to this, the throwing
> >> functionality of the TrackballManipulator disappeared.  This is also
> >> visible in the osgViewerQt example - spinning a model works for the
> >> GLAdapterWidget, but not for the QOSGWidget. (Oh, and the example
> >> hangs when pressing ESC.)
> >
> > Could you specify the command line you are using to reproduce these
> problems?
> >

> osgviewerQT --QOSGWidget cow.osg
>

> >> Also, I have problems manually adding/removing views from a composite
> >> viewer.  Adding/removing works fine until I remove the last view and
> >> try to add a view to an empty composite viewer.  The viewer just shows
> >> garbage from the last view visible before it was removed and wont
> >> update with any new views added. I will try and reproduce this in the
> >> composite viewer example.
> >
> > If the window doesn't have any camera's active on it then there is
> > nothing to clear the window, if one enable the clear on the window
> > this issue may well disappear.  As for adding views back after they've
> > all been removed should work, but I haven't tested this combination
> > personally.
>
> Yup, I have the clearmask enabled for the viewer and it works fine as
> long as at least one
> view is still present.  But as soon as the last camera is removed, the
> entire viewer stops working, even if adding new views afterwards.  I
> am trying to reproduce that now in a small example, will send it in a
> bit.
>
> Cheers,
> Morne

Serge Lages