Robert Osfield wrote:
I've now finished all the merges/bug/features fixes that is required
for OpenSceneGraph-2.8 branch.  I had to do a few more changes since
2.7.9 than I would have liked due to resolve usage problems associated
with the osg::TransferFunction1D class.  TransferFunction1D has had to
be refactored in API and implementation.  I've done testing here at it
looks to be running fine (now with .osg support that was missing in
2.7.9) but as I don't have Windows and other platforms I can't test
the build there, so pretty please could people do an svn update and
let me know how you get on.
On Linux the new TF1D seems to work fine indeed (and the setColor() and friends API seems to make more sense).

Paul