Hi Robert,

Sorry for late but I have already tried 2.8 :)
There are some problem, while using osgviewer sometimes there was a "Error:
[Screen #0] GraphicsWindowWin32::swapBuffersImplementation() - Unable to
swap display buffers" problem.

 And almost all examples working on my system but osgprecipictation example
make my computer lock and after I run this example I get push emergency
shutdown button :) Maybe because of my system's configuration. But I have no
luck to figure it out what was the problem because of there was no message
in deadlock mode :(

My System : XP Pro SP3, Core2 2.2GHz, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2300, 2 GB Ram

Thanks for Ver-2.8 to OSG-Family and especially Robert by 9 passion
hardworking years :)
Regards.

2009/2/2 Sukender <suky0...@free.fr>

> Quick note: build is done, but most warnings are wrappers-related (and seem
> harmless).
>
> Sukender
> PVLE - Lightweight cross-platform game engine -
> http://pvle.sourceforge.net/
>

> Le Mon, 02 Feb 2009 21:54:34 +0100, Sukender <suky0...@free.fr> a écrit:
>
> > Hi Robert,
> >
> > Second experimental build launched. (SUKENDER1 2009-02-02 on the
> dashboard, rev 9631, VC8sp1, all inclusive).
> > Maybe you'll have the result before going to sleep (=> To all: this is a
> joke... Robert NEVER sleeps! :D Even "kill_and_go_to_bed -9" can't get rid
> of him!!!)
> >
> > Sukender
> > PVLE - Lightweight cross-platform game engine -
> http://pvle.sourceforge.net/
> >

> > Le Mon, 02 Feb 2009 21:36:03 +0100, Robert Osfield <
> robert.osfi...@gmail.com> a écrit:
> >
> >> Hi Sukender (et. al)

> compile on my computer (Core2Duo 2.5Ghz)! Or maybe you've compiled just
> before and there was few to recompile...
> >>
> >> I've now gone through all the 50 warnings reported on Dashbord from
> >> your VS build, I have applied fixes for them all.  Whether they are
> >> fixed or not... we I can't say till you or others do another build.  I
> >> have checked my changes into svn/trunk.
> >>
> >> Since the at the end of Dashboard log there the line:
> >>
> >>     "The maximum number of reported warnings or errors has been
> reached!!!"
> >>
> >> I suspect there are more warnings lurking, and even if I fix these 50,
> >> more will pop up in their place.  How many we'll have to wait an see.
> >>
> >> Could everyone do another svn update on svn/trunk and build to see how
> >> things are now hanging.  Posting your results on Dashboard helps me
> >> keep track of things.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Robert.

Ümit Uzun