Hi Robert,

Just built a clean checkout of the 2.8 branch on Windows Vista, Visual
Studio 8 SP1.  Apart from the std::list warning that we can't do much
about, there were 4 left in OSGA_Archive.cpp (below).  I tested the
build in our app and everything worked as expected.

Cheers,
Morne

warning C4512: 'OSGA_Archive::WriteObjectFunctor' : assignment
operator could not be
generated
c:\P\TestLibs\OSG\OpenSceneGraph-SVN\src\osgPlugins\osga\OSGA_Archive.cpp
727
warning C4512: 'OSGA_Archive::WriteImageFunctor' : assignment operator
could not be generated
c:\P\TestLibs\OSG\OpenSceneGraph-SVN\src\osgPlugins\osga\OSGA_Archive.cpp
737
warning C4512: 'OSGA_Archive::WriteHeightFieldFunctor' : assignment
operator could not be
generated
c:\P\TestLibs\OSG\OpenSceneGraph-SVN\src\osgPlugins\osga\OSGA_Archive.cpp
747
warning C4512: 'OSGA_Archive::WriteNodeFunctor' : assignment operator
could not be generated
c:\P\TestLibs\OSG\OpenSceneGraph-SVN\src\osgPlugins\osga\OSGA_Archive.cpp
757