Hi all,

About the place, it will more difficult for us to host the event like the
previous time. We're moving from the center of Paris to a less centered
place (and it's a lot more difficult to access :/).

But it can still be an option if we don't find anything else.
Cheers,

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Art Tevs <arti_t...@yahoo.de> wrote:
>
>> of course this would be also great. Universities have good possibilities
>> for hosting a conference. And even more, this would be a nice opportunity to
>> show OSG to young public :)
>> I would like to hear what Robert do think about it.
>>
>> However if we decide to make just a user meeting, then university would be
>> to much, I think. So it depends on if there is enough interested people to
>> give some talks about OSG and products using it. Maybe Robert would be also
>> very interested in that?
>>
>> Which university you was thinking about? Does it has a computer graphics
>> lab?
>>

> I did wonder about the possibility having professional training course that
> those attending training would effectively pay for the instructors
> travel/accommodation and the venue, then make the last day an open day/user
> meeting that anyone could turn up at and we could have presentations from
> the likes of Art, Sukender, Cedric ;-)
>
> Organizing such a course would take more work, and might mean that a uni
> venue would be out of the question.  If we did have a big enough course then
> might be able entice others from across the pond across to give some
> training :-)
>
> Robert.

Serge Lages
http://www.tharsis-software.com