On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 11:15 AM, Art Tevs <arti_t...@yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> organizing a course is maybe a good idea, but I suppose that this will
> automaticly decrease the number of interested people, since they will need
> to pay then. If Bob and Paul would like to have such a training course, then
> why not. Of course we could split up the courses from the public talks, for
> example, as Robert said, first two days there are courses and in the last
> day there are just a free talks from people who like to present something.
>

> But I am not sure if universities would like to host commercial events like
> osg training courses?! Hence if we decide to have the courses in parallel,
> then we will need another venue. So the question is, if the people who
> usually give some training courses, are willing to do it again in Paris
> soon?
>

> Cedric, Serge, Sukender which time does the winter semeter starts in
> france? The question is, if we ask the computer graphics lab of the paris'
> university for hosting our event, then we should make it during the semester
> time, so that the students could take this opportunity.
>

> Serge, you think it would be possible to host the event liek this again in
> Tharsis? What about the public transportation system there? What about some
> off-work activities in that area?

Here is our possible next address :

http://maps.google.fr/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=fr&geocode=&q=15+rue+Jean-Baptiste+Berlier+-+75013+PARIS&sll=48.827322,2.386415&sspn=0.006752,0.019376&ie=UTF8&ll=48.827195,2.384312&spn=0.006752,0.019376&t=h&z=16

As you can see it's not well centered... But normally we'll have more space,
maybe even enought to host a training (but it needs confirmation, we'll only
know if we go here during may).

--
Serge Lages
http://www.tharsis-software.com