What is missing is a video conference software, something like a video
equivalent of TeamSpeak. Any idea/clue/software to test?
Maybe clues among free (I hope!) software: Miranda+WebCam Video addon, skype,
iChat (Apple only), camfrog. Anyone used one of these for video conference?

To sum up:
1. University <=> Free meeting + free lectures/courses (Donations may help us
add beverages & such, but are not mandatory).
2. Somewhere else <=> Meeting, financed by paid courses or by donations.

Sukender