On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 6:59 PM, Art Tevs <arti_t...@yahoo.de> wrote:

> @Serge
> Yes it is not on the same place as before and slightly away from the center
> :( However there is a subway station in the near and maybe it isn't that
> bad. Serge, and what about all the hosting capabilities in your company? Do
> you have beamer, fast internet and a room with enough seats to host the
> meeting/conference there?

Hi,

We should have a room with 15 to 20 seats, internet connection and a video
projector. But as I said, it needs confirmation as we'll only know during
may if we can move there. But in this case it's with pleasure that we can
host the event. And for the hosting fees, don't worry, we can do it for
free, you can participate if you want some food and drink. :)

Serge Lages
http://www.tharsis-software.com