I added the recommended line to the mtl file and it did apply the texture to
the object this time, but it was still incorrect compared to what is seen in
directx. See picture. I tried a couple of the options for the map_Kd command
and none helped.

Also, this will not help me in the long run becuase my final application has
the option of allowing the user to specify the image file they want to use as a
texture for their objects. This means I will need to re-apply the texture at
runtime, and not load it in from the mtl file. I believe that requires the use
of the stateset objects, which are not working correclty for me.

Thanks,
David

Attachments:
http://forum.openscenegraph.org//files/textureexamples3_717.jpg