I just tried opening the files you posted again in the FBX Quicktime Viewer
and this time they work! It seems that having the files in the root of C:
magically fixes it.
Ideally osgfbx will be able to any file that the official viewer can, so if
you can submit PC2/XML support then that would be very welcome :)