Hi, everyone,

i also met the same problem what arsenikal metioned.

i could not compile the "simpleExample" after i uncommented the
//USE_OSGPLUGIN(ive).  i got the same link errors about "ive::Terrain::write"
and "ive::Terrain::read(ive::DataInputStream*)".

i tried to modify the codes as arsenikal's suggestion, then i could load ive
model,but no texture be showed. my texture images are tga format and are stored
in the fold "images". this fold is placed with ive file. i added them all into
the xcode project. what's wrong in my work?

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
tangyu