From: NigelSeys-Phillips via OSList <oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>
Date:01/27/2015  9:51 PM  (GMT-08:00)
To: mmpannw...@gmail.com,'World wide Open Space Technology email list'
<oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>
Subject: [OSList] Combining sessions - a slight change of title

Michael

I have been actively wondering about this recently and after a really
interesting OS two weeks ago with a local bank I appreciate for your
thoughts
In a couple of recent events - with the "issues and opportunities" in the
title and the invitation to raise any issues or topics the participants feel
strongly about - I have found myself (well, with assistance) almost 'forced'
to combine as mathematically there were just too many!
With three sessions available and some 70 people we were well above the 60
odd issues....20 plus breakout groups per session....?

I know, I know - stand back and let them sort it out...but with 'new' groups
and a day what have others done?
My fear is allocating every single topic a breakout space and 20+ groups per
session the fragmented nature would mean limited results....

I know, I know - stand back and trust the system.
I am trying (I totally do trust the system which is what I love about it)
but it's hard

And I really would welcome anybody's thoughts - what do I do next time?

Best regards from a hot and steamy Malaysia

Nigel

Nigel Seys-Phillips
Fulcrum Business Management Solutions
Tel: +65 9639 2510
E-mail: ni...@fulcrum.com.sg
www.fulcrum.com.sg

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be priveleged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify
us by return e-mail and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.

Warning - Although Fulcrum has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this e-mail, we cannot accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or its attachments.