Good points, all. Nigel, I’m also wondering about the physical space. For
anything interactive, including Open Space - I look for a space that is at
least 2x the size as the amount of expected participants. So many things inform
all of this.

I am also wondering Nigel - how might you answer your own question?
Is there anything you think you might have done differently in this particular
case, upon reflection?

Lisa