Greetings Fellow Humans,

Open Space Technology is designed to encourage development and transformation in organizations. Right?

As such, it is an absolutely phenomenal tool for encouraging rapid, effective and lasting Agile adoptions. Perhaps the best "framework" out there ! And I am not kidding !

Those who are interested in how to use Open Space to create great Agile adoptions can learn more at http://www.OpenSpaceAgility.com.

If you like what you see on the website, you can also take the next step, and consider attending one of the following learning events coming up in Hartford, CT and Berlin, Germany.

There is also a 90-minute (online) Q&A ON OSA event this week, an online event in a peppy live-video format.

Here are the details. I hope to meet you at one of these events!

OPENSPACE AGILITY Certification Courses coming up:

These OSA courses are scheduled and available, now:

09/12 OPENSPACE AGILITY Workshop, HARTFORD CT. You can learn more here: http://openspaceagility.com/osa/osa-training/ <http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fopenspaceagility.com%2Fosa%2Fosa-training%2F&h=UAQHRcb2FAQGUfaSvBB6kHw3SrMf5nbkNP50yiYFETYWwrA&enc=AZOccQx9cXNIEQkgsenAdBUtGBV5IAT5r7eQtXI7kPmPi1O5TmFQjwxTFOlbO_QxxtfkW-O2nYIE-FtAatoPG4H9DZINjFQ5Zeps4xW2HMLHUBTXpiL62_B3BQjToYjgpn-So3-WixG7VcypqWGJSMpJbKmaqZKYcvowHrxoLpxRLNfQP0Qn3qV_EDkFkBlQ53c&s=1>

10/11 OPENSPACE AGILITY Workshop, BERLIN GERMANY. You can learn more here: http://openspaceagility.com/osa/osa-training/ <http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fopenspaceagility.com%2Fosa%2Fosa-training%2F&h=UAQHRcb2FAQGUfaSvBB6kHw3SrMf5nbkNP50yiYFETYWwrA&enc=AZOccQx9cXNIEQkgsenAdBUtGBV5IAT5r7eQtXI7kPmPi1O5TmFQjwxTFOlbO_QxxtfkW-O2nYIE-FtAatoPG4H9DZINjFQ5Zeps4xW2HMLHUBTXpiL62_B3BQjToYjgpn-So3-WixG7VcypqWGJSMpJbKmaqZKYcvowHrxoLpxRLNfQP0Qn3qV_EDkFkBlQ53c&s=1>

====================

OTHER OSA TRAINING
====================

You can join the low-commitment, high-impact "Q&A on OSA" this week, online: 90 minutes

This Thursday!!

08/25 Q&A on OSA, ONLINE, 90 minutes, live interactive video, nominal price (happens this week)

For all of these near-term learning opportunities in OSA, you can learn more, and register, here:

http://openspaceagility.com/osa/osa-training/ <http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fopenspaceagility.com%2Fosa%2Fosa-training%2F&h=UAQHRcb2FAQGUfaSvBB6kHw3SrMf5nbkNP50yiYFETYWwrA&enc=AZOccQx9cXNIEQkgsenAdBUtGBV5IAT5r7eQtXI7kPmPi1O5TmFQjwxTFOlbO_QxxtfkW-O2nYIE-FtAatoPG4H9DZINjFQ5Zeps4xW2HMLHUBTXpiL62_B3BQjToYjgpn-So3-WixG7VcypqWGJSMpJbKmaqZKYcvowHrxoLpxRLNfQP0Qn3qV_EDkFkBlQ53c&s=1>

Last thing! If you are interested in Agile and want to get plugged in, consider attending the AGILE DC conference event on October 24th. We are sponsoring that event, and we plan to give away copies of the OPENSPACE AGILITY HANDBOOK, free for the asking.

You can learn more about AGILE DC and our sponsorship, here:

http://openspaceagility.com/openspace-agility-at-agile-dc/

Cheers,
Daniel

--