That's about what I hoped would happen, except for the bit of navigational
problems.

It is necessary to inspect the data for suspicious mapping. First look at
the switches for navigation settings (economy route on/of, avoid...).

In the data, are there any suspect max speed, height/width restrictions,
suspect mapping of crossings?
Unfortunately, the OSRM demo seems to be down, so you cannot check why does
it route you this way.
The second point - try to reposition the marker - it MIGHT be on the
opposite side of the road and Osmand tries to get you on the correct side.

For "drive in / drive out" situation (bus station) - is the station mapped
including the bus stops and the driveways to these? If the mapping is
correct and detailed enough, it should be possible to define an
"obligatory" stop and navigate there (you get the "you have reached the
destination" message) and then start again to navigate from here for the
second part.
You will get a problem if the bus station is simply a big empty area next
to the road - then, navigating to it in one definition and navigating back
in another one might be necessary, because you "reach your destination" on
the road, not in the bus station.

It might be easier to correct the data in OSM.
The only problem is that the changes won't show right away - with Osmand
live, it can take  2 days to a week, the "normal" map gets generated once a
month. You could create your own map from extracts, I am doing it myself
but unless you want to download the huge extracts, the smaller ones are
usually available only once a week (bbbike).

IMHO, it would be still better to correct the data if the mistakes are the
reason for the navigation hickups, even if the remedy isn't immediate.

Majka