From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Mike Witkowski
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 1:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [otrs] Creating new tickets and merging tickets

Gentlemen:

         I would also be very interested in the ticket merge functionality.
If you could point me to your modules I would greatly appreciate it.

Michael Witkowski

Paul wrote:
Hi Gilles,

I'd be very interested in seeing the changes you've made. I'm about to
embark on adding the same features to our installation and would appreciate
any help getting the ball rolling.

Best wishes,
Paul