Hi Brian,

I've finished a quick'n'dirty implementation of that function. Although I
doubt that this would be a starting point for actual OTRS code, it works
(with some sideeffects due to my lack of understanding of the guts of
OTRS). But as a Module it is easy to put in place and there should not be
any major issues with updates along the 1.1 path, or the correct working
of OTRS in that matter.

If there is interest I'll put a small install doc together with the files
and post it here...

Best,
Gilles

--