On Friday, May 28, 2004 9:29 PM
Robert Kehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Friday, May 14, 2004 7:57 AM
> Daniel Seifert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Here's another example on how useless the current timeout is:
>
> Thank you, but I believe, we got it beforehand. The Timeout is chosen
> unluckily, as it is an absolute measurement. The idea of changing it
> is noted.

It is done in CVS. Now we have these:

    # SessionMaxTime
    # (Max valid time of one session id in second (8h = 28800).)
    $Self->{SessionMaxTime} = 28800;

    # SessionMaxIdleTime
    # (After this time (in seconds) without new http request, then
    # the user get logged off)
    $Self->{SessionMaxIdleTime} = 4*60*60;

With kind Regards,

Robert Kehl

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
         http://www.otrs.de/ :: Tel. +49 (0)6172 4832388